Marriott, Accor Hotels and Viceroy Hotel Group discuss the use of data and technology to improve the customer experience and drive loyalty
This keynote panel discussion will be featured on Day 2 at the upcoming EyeforTravel San Francisco Digital Summit 2018 on April 9-10 at Hotel Nikko.
Expert speakers to present on this topic include:
- Christine Kettmer, Senior Director, Customer Experience & Innovation, Marriott
- Siobhan Mitchell, Director – Loyalty Marketing, Marketing, & Sales, Accor Hotels
- Biby Notten, Senior Area Marketing Manager, Viceroy Hotel Group
The panel will cover:
- Adopting a digital-first approach to your data capture strategy
- Learn to ascertain a richer picture of each of your customers by developing a comprehensive data strategy – how can you drive loyalty in your business?
- Measure customer behaviours across multiple devices to build an accurate reflection of consumer activity, media consumption, path-to-purchase and more.
This week alone, attendees confirmed include Expedia, Singapore Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Trip Advisor, IHG, Cliff Hotels, IHG and more
who will be joining our confirmed speaker list including Hilton, Marriott, Choice Hotels, Winding Tree, Priceline, Booking.com, Cathay Pacific Airways, Lola, Air Canada and more!
The West Coast's largest digital travel summit will tackle topics such as the role of emerging technologies in travel, personalization, marketing strategies, utilizing data and technology to deliver an exceptional customer experience & much more. And this is just the start.
Contact the team directly at – firstname.lastname@example.org
EyeforTravel is an online travel intelligence provider to hotels, airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more. Established in 1997 by Tim Gunstone, right at the inception of online travel, the group offers a diverse product portfolio including industry analysis, insights, research, webinars, reports and conferences. From major hotel brands to new startups, EyeforTravel helps its 80,000 strong customer base make better decisions, build better brands, close the most lucrative deals and ultimately sell more of their product.
For more information visit www.eyefortravel.com.