The Hottest Attendee List in Digital Travel – All Set to Convene in Hotel Nikko San Francisco on April 9 – 10 2018
EyeforTravel have put together a summit – the San Francisco Digital Summit 2018 (April 9 – 10), which will unite leading players from the travel market including hotels, airlines, OTAs and metasearch companies, travel technology companies, as well as the start-up community.
The event will see attendance from senior level digital marketers, customer experience, loyalty and technology experts, as well as e-commerce, product managers and data specialists - All of whom will tackle and examine the steps needed to develop and deploy a strong digital strategy, to create a customer-centric business which engages the connected traveller in a data heavy world.
Click here to see how you can join the summit: http://events.eyefortravel.com/san-francisco-summit/register.php
If you work in travel and focus on digital marketing, mobile, travel technology, and data - this is the only event which will enable you to separate the real from the hype and to walk away with actionable insights.
This event continues to bring something unique every year:
We have topics from Expedia covering AI breaking new ground, Choice Hotels discussing their Approach to Enhancing the Physical Experience Through Digital, Cathay Pacific and Facebook
discussing their social media and customer engagement strategies, to Booking.com, Lola, Marriott and Accor tackling the use of data and technology for a seamless travel experience to drive loyalty.
The 6 BIG Ideas the Summit Will Tackle:
- Nail Your Digital Strategy: Find out the digital tools, platforms and strategies required to understand and serve your customer better than your competition
Gain A Solid Understanding of Emerging Travel Technology:
Between voice, AI, machine learning, VR/AR & blockchain – find out what technologies the top players in the industry are investing in right now and how this can be applied
- Develop A Marketing Strategy That Works and Keeps Your Customer Coming Back: Know at the right time, with the right message what product your customers want. This takes your customer insight to a whole new profitable level and crucially these profits stay within the industry. And Implement proven strategies in social media, content, personalization, brand storytelling and more!
- Enhance Your Mobile and Tech Strategy: Learn how to approach your products with a mobile-first mindset that allows you to personalize your products and messages to increase direct bookings and drive loyalty
- Exploit New Platforms: Conversational commerce backed by AI allows direct sales, better service and cuts costs. Whether via web, brand app or through messenger apps (900 million FB messenger users compares favorably with 100 million Uber users) the industry is uniting chat, service and commerce.
- Drive Data Enabled Personalization: Personalization of product, message, payment and the very relationship you have with your customer is being revolutionized through analytics, data partnerships and machine learning. The result is higher conversion rates, customer loyalty and profitability
With just 4 weeks to the event, now's your chance to get amongst the movers and shakers in travel – click here to join the travel elite at the West Coast's largest digital travel summit of 2018!
Contact the team directly at – email@example.com