Why 2019 Is the Year of the All-Inclusive Resort
Nearly half of all millennials list all-inclusive resorts as a top choice for their vacation stays. For the other half who may not be fully convinced, we mapped out a few pitch points on why you should consider taking the all-inclusive route in 2019.
- Pay now, relax later: A recent study by U.S. News & World Report found that the pain center in your brain is activated when you make a purchasing decision. While on a pre-paid all-inclusive vacation, guests will be able to enjoy activities even more knowing that they don't have to pull their credit card out or convert cash to local currency for activities and tips.
- Experience culture at your doorstep: Many all-inclusive resorts are located in highly sought-after locations that enable visitors to learn more about the local culture right outside of the lobby doors. For instance, Hilton Playa Del Carmen, an All-inclusive Resort is steps away from the city's iconic Fifth Avenue, making it easy for guests to get lost in the culture of one of the region's most vibrant neighborhoods. For those who want to stay put, the resort features a wide variety of cultural activities, such as cooking demos or tastings, led by team members who are excited to share their indigenous language and traditions.
- Have fun with the kids (or don't!): There's a perfect all-inclusive for every type of traveler from the family-friendly Hilton La Romana, an All-inclusive Family Resort, with two kids' clubs and endless activities for the whole family to enjoy, to Hilton Playa Del Carmen, an All-inclusive Resort, an adults-only resort that's perfect for couples with its Romance Concierge available to help arrange beachside dinners, spa appointments and more.
- Adventure one day; relaxation the next: Scuba, snorkeling and kayaking are all steps away from the three beachside resorts. At Hilton La Romana, an All-inclusive Family Resort, thrill-seeking guests can even defy gravity with its euro-bungee trampoline system. If you prefer a relaxing vacation, the resorts all feature expansive pools, swim-up bars and direct beach access.
- Mouth-watering Meals: At Hilton La Romana, an All-inclusive Adults Resort, there is a wide range of dining options to cater to even the most sophisticated palates. Guests can enjoy casual light bites by the pool, dine at a sushi bar, or take advantage of prime cuts and seafood served at the Seaside Grill.
Once convinced, it's time to book. Just in time for the new year, Hilton Hotels & Resorts introduced three resorts to its portfolio that showcase both the unexpected and expected perks of staying at an all-inclusive: Hilton Playa Del Carmen, an All-inclusive Resort, Hilton La Romana, an All-inclusive Family Resort, and Hilton La Romana, an All-inclusive Adults Resort. For more information, visit Hilton.com.