'Marketing to China' Conference features High-caliber Speakers
Unique chance to get first- class advice about the biggest consumer market in the world.
The first 2019 edition of the "marketing to China" Conference will feature a stellar lineup of Chinese digital marketing experts, who will address important industry topics, like
- the potential of Chinese outbound tourism.
- the future of Chinese mobile payments;
- challenges in Chinese search engine optimization;
- the role of influencers in building the brand in China
- Chinese cross- border e-commerce platforms
The official lineup includes experts specialized in China-specific technologies& solutions such as:
The rich conference agenda, presented by these seasoned professionals, provides European entrepreneurs with all the tools needed to succeed in today's competitive Chinese business environment.
The Prague 'marketing to China" keynote speakers include:
Matthew, based in Shenzen, is a speaker and writer focusing on Chinese mobile technology and innovation. His opinions are regularly featured in global media: The Economist, Wall Street Journal, BBC, The Financial Times, Forbes, Harvard Political Review, Quartz, TechCrunch, TechinAsia, CNN, Business Insider, eMarketer and Wired.
Ashley is an entrepreneur, professional speaker, and vlogger. She is the founder of several startups, including social media agency Alarice and resources platform ChoZan. She runs the world's largest vlog about China market, consumers and social media on YouTube @AshleyTalksChina
Michael Norris is presently Strategy Manager at AgencyChina. He delivers breakthrough insight and analysis to local and international brands, including Harbin Beer, Shell, Budweiser, Unilever and Tiffany.
Michael's commentary has been featured in Campaign Asia, Jing Daily, Business of Fashion and The Australian.
Elijah is a content producer, marketer, and passionate advocate for influencer marketing innovation in China. He is the Chief Marketing Officer of the influencer marketing platform PARKLU. PARKLU is China's premier influencer marketing platform with 25,000+ influencers across 11 social media platforms, with a combined reach of more than 550 million Chinese customers. Elijah is also the Cofounder of the beauty influencer brand Melilim Fu.
Bo has an over-20-year successful corporate career in Global Business Development, Innovation, Strategy, Supply Chain Management, M&A, etc. He served as the senior executive at the headquarters of many fortune 500 companies such as Monsanto, Cargill, Pfizer, Wrigley and Mars. After a long corporate life, Bo became a serial entrepreneur and investor. Bo founded the "China Start" to bring global startups and scaleups to China. He created a paradigm shift for global startups to expand to China instead of Silicon Valley.
Jan recently runs the world's largest entrepreneur community (Startup Grind) in China and APAC. He works with some of the brightest and most passionate startup community builders in around 80 cities in APAC. Over the last 24 months, Startup Grind community in China has grown more than 5x to 25+ active cities hosting regular events and impacting the innovation landscape in China and beyond.
Travel& Hospitality topics will be extensively covered by:
- Dragon Trail Interactive- renown digital agency from Shanghai, specialized in the tourism industry. They created campaigns for Destination Canada, Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board, PromPeru, Visit Florida, Hertz, Norwegian Cruise Line, Leading Hotels of the World, Air Canada, and Sydney Opera House
- Austrian National Tourist Office- the official institution responsible for the international promotion of Austria. Each year, ANTO conducts more than 1,500 marketing activities worldwide this way. The range of activities includes above-the-line advertising for tourism country Austria, media cooperation, online activities, sales platforms as well as training for the travel agency and event sector.
- EuroPass- French startup which implements Chinese digital solutions in Europe. The company has a strong knowledge of the Chinese Free Independent Travellers market. EuroPass offers digital communication on Chinese social media (WeChat, Weibo..) and provides Chinese mobile payment solutions.
- Compass Edge- Chinese travel technology company, which markets European hotels to the booming Chinese outbound FIT travelers. Its GoChina #OnlineBrandingSolutions are for independent hotels to achieve successful visibility and trust in China. This enables hotels to leave a favorable footprint to inspire and attract travelers.
m2C marketing to China Prague takes place January 29-30, 2019. Conference passes are available from EUR 599.00 at http://marketing2china.eu/pages/buy-tickets/