Hilton Launches New Brand, Signia Hilton, Delivering Sophisticated Travel While Reimagining Meetings and Events
Signature dining, design-forward guest rooms and premium wellness amenities elevate business and leisure travel at Hilton’s premier meetings and events brand
Hilton announced the launch of Signia Hilton, its dynamic, new meetings-and-events-focused brand. The portfolio of hotels is setting out to transform the industry for meeting professionals and sophisticated business travelers by infusing state-of-the-art technology and design into every aspect of the guest experience.
"In our 100th year of hospitality, we are more focused than ever on providing exceptional experiences to all of our guests - and that includes evolving those experiences to meet their changing needs," said Christopher J. Nassetta, president and CEO, Hilton. "We are proud to launch Signia Hilton, which exemplifies our innovative spirit and will raise the bar on what it means to deliver truly customer-inspired hospitality."
With a minimum of 500 guest rooms and 75 square feet per key of flexible meetings and events space, each Signia Hilton will offer business and leisure travelers elevated experiences from arrival to departure with the following elements:
- Impressive arrivals: Signia Hilton will offer a true sense of arrival with modern architecture, manicured landscaping and welcoming team members who will invite travelers to enjoy the grandeur and energy of the hotel.
- Unmatched lobby experiences: Thoughtful design connected to the local culture will foster an impressive and comfortable space that doubles as a lobby and social destination for guests throughout their stay.
- Modern guest rooms: From the premium design and quality finishes that take inspiration from each hotel's unique destination, to the innovative technology that matters most to guests, like Digital Key, the rooms will serve as a haven for comfort and convenience.
- A destination bar: Each hotel will feature a bar that ties back to the exciting city or resort destination where it resides. With its premier location in the hotel, the bar will serve as the heart of the hotel, emanating a dynamic energy throughout the entire space.
- A signature restaurant: The signature restaurants at each Signia Hilton will be based on a chef-driven concept, designed to offer both locals and guests elevated presentations and experiences that they will want to share with friends and business partners.
- Premium wellness experiences: From infinity pools to state-of-the art spas, fitness classes and facilities, each Signia Hilton will offer an upgraded experience, all in a space designed to make guests feel their best.
- The Signia meeting experience: The meetings and events spaces will be the signature showpiece of each Signia Hilton. Large ballrooms and pre-function areas will feature smart design paired with the newest technologies to elevate today's meetings. As the modern meeting attendee is looking for spaces that inspire innovative thinking, the small to mid-size meeting rooms will feature unique design and technology that spark new ideas and optimize work and collaboration.
"Signia Hilton grew from feedback from top meeting professionals, owners, developers and guests," said David Marr, senior vice president and global head, Full Service Brands, Hilton. "After countless hours of collaboration, together, we created Signia Hilton, a brand that will resonate with travelers, 'wow' meeting professionals and set a new, elevated standard for the meetings and events industry."
Signia Hilton will be a global brand with a carefully curated portfolio of hotels in top urban and resort locales and will include Signia Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Signia Hilton Atlanta and Signia Hilton Indianapolis.
As part of Hilton, Signia Hilton guests will enjoy benefits of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's distinct hotel brands. For more information, visit newsroom.hilton.com/SigniaHilton or connect with Signia Hilton on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising nearly 6,000 properties with more than 954,000 rooms, in 117 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world's most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2019 World's Best Workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 100 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can't buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.