Hilton Grand Vacations wins 12 ARDA Awards at annual conference
ORLANDO, Fla. - Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) was honored with 12 awards at the annual American Resort Development Association (ARDA) conference in Orlando on April 10. In addition, HGV attained a company record with 50 team members, departments and projects selected as award finalists.
"We are extremely proud of our team members' ongoing commitment to excellence, and this outstanding recognition by ARDA is another example of how their exceptional work makes a positive impact in our industry," says Mark Wang, president and CEO of Hilton Grand Vacations. "I would like to offer my personal congratulations to all of this year's winners and finalists on achieving this prestigious honor. Thank you for your impressive contributions and for making HGV the world-renowned company it is today."
A full list of HGV's ARDA Awards winners include:
- Marketing Team - Parc Soleil In-House Marketing Team
- Salesperson - Traditional Line: Yosuke Tanio
- Sales Team - Japan Sales Team
- Business Administration Team: Finance & Accounting - Asset Backed Securities Team
- Business Administration Team Member: Finance & Accounting - Kelly Mabolo
- Inventory Revenue Management Program Manager/Team - Kimberly Russell
- Crisis Management Team or Team Member - Myrtle Beach Crisis Management Team
- Human Resources Team - @ Your Service
- Technology Project or Team - Customer Relationship Management Team
- Technology Project at Resort or Corporate Office - Internationalization Program: Phase 1 Odawara
- Refurbishment: Unit - Bay Forest Odawara Cottage Project
- Sales Center Design - Bay Forest Odawara Sales Center
This year's ARDA Awards winners are selected by both industry experts and judges outside of the industry. In past years, HGV has earned recognition in categories such as Resort General Manager and Owner/Customer Relations Manager/Team, as well as ARDA's top honor, the ARDA Circle of Excellence (ACE) Award for its community service.
ARDA is the D.C.-based professional association representing the vacation ownership and resort development industries, and the ARDA Awards program is widely considered to be the gold standard in the industry.
About Hilton Grand Vacations, Inc.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Florida, Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel and reservation services for more than 305,000 Club Members. For more information, visit http://www.hgv.com and www.hiltongrandvacations.com.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprising nearly 5,900 properties with more than 939,000 rooms, in 114 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world's most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world's best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 94 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can't buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.