Hilton’s All Suites Brands Start Strong in a Year to Be Filled With Milestones, Anniversaries and Global Expansion
Home2 Suites by Hilton opens milestone 300th property, Embassy Suites by Hilton inks deal for debut property in Aruba
MCLEAN, Va. - Embassy Suites by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, and Home2 Suites by Hilton, collectively making up the All Suites brands by Hilton, had a strong start to 2019, opening 21 properties in the first quarter and remaining on pace to open 130 by the end of the year. Together, the All Suites brands by Hilton have nearly 1,050 open properties and a pipeline of close to 600.
"We're excited to celebrate these milestones and anniversaries in a year that's already been filled with so much achievement, from soaring brand values to growth of our international footprint to making a positive global impact through the expansion of our soap recycling program," said Dianna Vaughan, global head and senior vice president, All Suites brands by Hilton. "Not only are we delivering for our owners and guests, we're also championing Hilton's goal of sending zero soap to landfills and cutting the organization's environmental footprint in half by 2030 with our recent launch of the Clean The World Challenge."
Brand Achievements and Upcoming Milestones
Beyond their success as a category, each individual All Suites brand has achieved impressive wins, from milestone property counts to expansion in international markets.
All Suites brands by Hilton:
- This quarter, the category launched the Clean the World Challenge in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton by Hilton. An expansion of Hilton's partnership with Clean the World, the brands are challenging hotel owners and Team Members to collect bars of soap left behind by guests to be recycled into 1 million bars of new soap by Global Handwashing Day on October 15.
Embassy Suites by Hilton:
- This year, Embassy Suites by Hilton is celebrating its 35th anniversary. To kick off this milestone year, the brand announced the signing of an exciting new hotel, its debut property in Aruba. The upcoming oceanfront Embassy Suites by Hilton Aruba Resort is scheduled to open in mid-2021 and is part of Hilton's commitment to growth across the Caribbean.
Homewood Suites by Hilton:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year and is also quickly approaching its milestone 500th property with a current portfolio of 485 open hotels and over 100 properties in the pipeline. To follow along as the brand celebrates with a 30th anniversary roadshow, use the hashtag #HomewoodSuites30.
Home2 Suites by Hilton:
- This quarter, Home2 Suites by Hilton continued on its path of rapid growth and opened its 300th property, the Home2 Suites by Hilton Chicago River North. This property marks not only a milestone number of opened hotels, but also adds to the brand's growing portfolio of urban properties.
In the first quarter of 2019, the All Suites brands by Hilton continued to lead the hospitality industry with innovative strategies and rapid growth, opening several new properties including:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Plainfield Indianapolis Airport: Conveniently located just minutes from Indianapolis International Airport and the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway, this property expands the brands footprint in popular leisure destinations.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin Downtown: This property in the heart of Texas' capital provides easy access to the dining, shopping, and business districts while furthering the brands foothold in major Texas markets.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Providence Downtown: Centrally located in Providence's historic district, the suites in this downtown property feature beautiful river and city skyline views.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown-Riverwalk: This historic adaptive reuse property speaks to the brand's array of building models while adding to the number of downtown locations in the portfolio.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Orlando Near Universal: With a complimentary shuttle service going directly to Universal Orlando Resort™, this property is a convenient choice for resort travelers.
The All Suites brands by Hilton grew its pipeline with 37 new signed deals in the first quarter of 2019, bringing the total combined pipeline to nearly 600 pending hotels. Notable signed deals, reflecting the category's growth both internationally and in key destinations domestically, include the Embassy Suites by Hilton Dubai Business Bay, Homewood Suites by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, and the Home2 Suites by Hilton Ajax in Canada.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,500 properties and more than one million rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its founding vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2020 World's Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2020 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. In 2020, Hilton CleanStay was introduced, bringing an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection to hotels worldwide. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the more than 115 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can't buy. With the free Hilton Honors mobile app, guests can book their stay, select their room, check in, unlock their door with a Digital Key and check out, all from their smartphone. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Phone: +1 703 883 5826