A New Chapter for Leonardo Means Even Better Technology Solutions and Travel Experiences
Fall ‘19/winter ‘20 Product Release
CEO Mark Charlinski: "This is more than a new chapter. It's a whole new book." We can't wait to show our customers — and the industry — how our investments in innovation will drive revenue and help people have better travel experiences.
- We redefined our mission: To help people have better travel experiences.
- We appointed a new CEO: Mark Charlinski, who has more than 14 years of travel industry experience.
- We have a new parent company: Jonas Software, a leader in both the technology and hospitality markets.
Most importantly, we listened to our customers. They told us that the world around them was changing rapidly, and they needed a partner to help them navigate it. That's why we're investing in accelerated innovation and growth: So that we can deliver the solutions and leadership today's hoteliers need to stay current and provide memorable, meaningful travel experiences.
We're pleased to announce the result of that investment: four new products coming through Fall 2019 and Winter 2020.
Here's what you can expect to see from Leonardo in the coming months.
Deeper connections with top travel websitesWe're one of the first travel technology companies to connect to Booking.com's new Photo ingestion API.
This deeper, direct connection to Booking.com means our hotel chain partners will:
- See updates live in 15 minutes or less
- Instantly increase content scores
- Push content to property and room type galleries
Available starting in October. Contact us to learn more.
Complete property-level solution to drive more direct hotel bookingsWe're rolling out the next iteration of our Vizlly hotel website and digital marketing solution in partnership with Bookassist, a Jonas Hospitality sister company.
Hotel properties and management companies will be able to drive more bookings with enhanced technology and services, including:
- Beautiful website themes that convert
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Metasearch management
- Award-winning booking engine
Available starting October 14th. Book a demo today.
Secure, modern digital library for brand-approved mediaOur Media Library is the first product built on our new content management platform and will replace our Private Digital Library (PDL).
Media Library will help hotel chains:
- Centralize brand-approved hotel media in a secure gallery
- Control access to media by internal and third-party users
- Organize media by property and category
Currently in beta. Get access as early as January 1st, 2020.
Faster, fresher way to manage hotel contentWe asked our hotel chain customers to help us evaluate our VScape solution. The end result? A new Content Manager that will:
- Make managing hotel content faster
- Be fresh and user-friendly
- Include the features our users value most
In development. Get access as early as January 1st, 2020.
We're just getting started.We're committed to accelerating innovation of our own products to meet the needs of our travel suppliers. At the same time, we're forging strategic partnerships that will enable us to deliver a broader suite of technology solutions from premium multi-property brand websites to text to AI and personalization.
"We've been envisioning this moment for a number of years and we've worked hard to get here.We're extremely grateful for all our customers and partners who have worked closely with us to help shape these solutions. I couldn't be more excited to put these new solutions in the hands of travel suppliers and help them drive more revenue and reduce costs for years to come," says Charlinski.
Be the first to get access.Sign up for updates and get notified when these products are available.