Hilton’s Collection Brands Build Momentum with Expansive Development Plans for 2020
Curio Collection and Tapestry Collection by Hilton are committed to offering an authentic, independent stay experience with an additional 120 one-of-a-kind hotels in their global pipelines
MCLEAN, Va. - From picturesque island getaways to charming small towns, Hilton's full service Collection brands - Curio Collection by Hilton and Tapestry Collection by Hilton - opened 40 unique hotels last year in sought-after destinations. In 2020, the brands' development goals feature notable milestones, including Curio Collection's 100th hotel opening and Tapestry Collection's debut in Europe.
In the year ahead, Curio Collection and Tapestry Collection are expected to welcome the following hotels:
Curio Collection Openings
- The Emerald House Lisbon, Curio Collection by Hilton(Q3 2020): The Emerald House Lisbon is undergoing a multi-million-dollar renovation and will be situated in the heart of Lisbon, steps away from many of Lisbon's top attractions and the historical districts of Chiado and Baixa, known for its vibrant restaurant scene, boutique shops and local culture. The hotel will boast 67 guest rooms, a fitness center, restaurant and bar for guests and local residents to enjoy.
- Navy Pier Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton (Q3 2020): As Curio Collection's second property in Chicago and the first hotel on Navy Pier, Navy Pier Chicago's 222 guest rooms will feature floor to ceiling windows that showcase breathtaking views of the city's famed skyline, Lake Michigan and the Pier. Guests will also enjoy a high-energy first floor restaurant, a state-of-the-art fitness center and an unparalleled 30,000-square-foot rooftop restaurant, bar and event space.
- The Fellows House Cambridge, Curio Collection by Hilton(Q3 2020): The Fellows House Cambridge embraces Cambridge's heritage as home to one of the U.K.'s most prestigious universities. Everything from the hotel's interiors to its name pays tasteful tribute to the great minds who have graced the city through the centuries. Filled with poetry, scientific drawings and famous quotations, the hotel will offer guests a place to truly stay, eat and drink in the style and culture of the city.
Tapestry Collection Openings
- Atocha Hotel Madrid, Tapestry Collection by Hilton (Q1 2020): The first Tapestry Collection hotel to open in Spain, Atocha Hotel Madrid will introduce the Tapestry Collection experience to Madrid locals and visitors alike. The 46-room hotel on Calle Atocha is just metres from Madrid Atocha railway station, the busiest in Spain, and is within walking distance of popular tourist attractions, including the Golden Triangle of Art museums, Puerto del Sol which contains the famous city square clock and Plaza Mayor, boasting grand Spanish architecture.
- Le Belgrand Hotel Paris Champs Elysees, Tapestry Collection by Hilton(Q1 2020): As the first Tapestry Collection hotel in France, Le Belgrand Hotel Paris Champs Elysees is undergoing a significant renovation designed to create a unique ambience and reflect the building's heritage. Guests will enjoy a lobby/bar area and thoughtful touches throughout the property, including original artwork exclusively curated for the hotel and placed in all rooms and public areas showcasing well-known French artists.
- Bermudiana Beach Resort, Tapestry Collection by Hilton(Q4 2020): Situated on a cliff overlooking the pristine pink-sand beach and turquoise waters, Bermudiana Beach Resort will welcome guests to 90 fully furnished hotel residences. As the first Hilton property in Bermuda, the resort will offer an array of vibrant amenities including a family-friendly swimming pool and infinity pool, an indulging spa, an immaculate and secluded beach in addition to a terrace with its signature restaurant, bar and ocean views.
Together, Curio Collection and Tapestry Collection have more than 120 properties in their pipelines. From urban destinations like Washington, D.C. to cultural hot spots like Taipei, both brands will continue to evolve their offerings to feature each hotel's unique identity and story, weaving in local culture and providing each guest a rich experience that is authentic to its destination.
Guests of Curio Collection and Tapestry Collection hotels have the ability to tap into Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 18 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and the Hilton Honors mobile app.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 971,000 rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world's most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World's Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 103 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can't buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.