LoungeUp offers hoteliers a fully digital guest journey
In order to help tourist accommodation providers best prepare for their reopening, LoungeUp has adapted its solution to allow a completely digital guest journey; as health measures mean that interactions and physical contact must be kept to a minimum. By putting all points of contact onto guests' mobile phones, LoungeUp enables the 2,200 establishments using its solution to offer their guests a personalised, contactless experience.
LoungeUp, the leading European guest relationship management platform dedicated to the hotel industry (hotels, clubs, residences, campsites), has adapted its solution to the current need for digitisation. Its solution reduces interactions between hotels and guests as much as possible.
The entire guest experience has been reviewed to ensure the safety of guests and hotel staff:
- Confirmation of stay and details of new hotel sanitary measures are sent by email.
- Additional services (parking, breakfast, transfer etc) can be reserved via a form sent a few days before, as well as pre-check-in details (contact details, time of arrival, ID etc)
- Bank payment pre-authorization is completed online and a signature of the pre-filled policy form is taken directly on the guest's smartphone a few hours before arrival.
- On arrival, the digital room key is made available on the guest's phone.
- The digital room directory is integrated into the hotel application and is shared with the guest.
- SMS, chat and WhatsApp can be used to directly contact the Reception for all guest enquiries
- The ordering module integrated into the hotel's guest portal allows guests to order room service or restaurant meals from their rooms, as well as all available hotel services.
- During their stay, guests can use their smartphones or laptops to consult tourist recommendations or browse through magazines and newspapers offered by the hotel.
- At the end of the stay, there's no need for a physical payment: the guest's card is automatically debited thanks to the bank pre-authorisation request.
SEE THE FULL LIST OF GUEST INTERACTIONS MADE CONTACTLESS: https://www.loungeup.com/en/make-guest-interactions-contactless/
The platform also offers functionalities to ensure smooth guest interaction management for the hotelier:
- All responses to guest requests and message exchanges via SMS / WhatsApp / chat are managed from the platform.
- Completed and remaining arrivals are listed by day with a quick link to the pre-check-in form completed by the guest, and the signed policy form.
- Multi-channel messages are sent automatically according to the dates of the stay and the guest profile: welcome message, mini satisfaction survey, promotion of services, recommendations, information, etc.
All these guest interactions are controlled from the LoungeUp platform, which also contains a CRM tailored to the hotel industry. This complete database integrates advanced search, segmentation and newsletter functions. Hoteliers thus have at their disposal a high-performance tool to facilitate and highly personalise the relationship with each guest.
LoungeUp is a guest engagement platform that offers a suite of products allowing hoteliers to communicate with guests at every stage of the stay. The focus is on intelligently generating incremental revenue by improving guest profiles, experience, and loyalty. In just 8 years, LoungeUp has established itself as a leading provider of customer relationship management software in the European hospitality industry. LoungeUp counts more than 2,000 lodging establishments equipped with its solutions in 40 different countries and prominent clients such as Best Western Hotels & Resorts, Lucien Barrière Hotels, Tiara Hotels & Resorts, Airelle Collection, Heritage Resorts or MMV in ski resorts.