Webinar: Hotel Leadership & Planning in Uncertain Times
After a short and lean summer for many in the hotel industry, we can expect that 2021 will bring more of the same. While there is no magic formula, in order to make the best of what is to come we must strive to lay the right foundations to help us navigate next year and "survive today to thrive tomorrow".
For some, this will even be the time to completely reassess old ways of working, reconsider the allocation of resources, streamline operations, and create new structures and protocols.
In our next webinar, we aim to help hotel and accommodation brands to make the best decisions today - from budget, to teams, to tech - so that you are ready for whatever the future may bring.
We will be joined by a team of industry experts:
- Brian Tapson, Cluster General Manager, Apex Hotels will talk us through strategic ways to create a lean and agile team that will best support your business.
- Ramon Adillon Sastre, Quality & Environmental Management Systems Director, Paradores de Turismo, and a Member of the Spanish Hotel Managers Association will discuss budgeting and forecasting in difficult times: how can you find the balance between spending and keeping your business afloat?
- Tim Towle, Founder, formerly ReviewPro, will be looking at how a solid tech stack can support your business today. Importantly, tech must be an intelligent investment, something that can see your business through the ups and downs to come.
- Daniel Craig, Founder, Reknown will be our host and give us an overview of the trends, and an assessment of what we might expect of the landscape of next year.
- The Outlook: What scenarios should hoteliers plan for in 2021?
- Planning: How hoteliers are managing labor, marketing, and budgeting in a volatile market
- Leadership: Building a leaner, stronger, and more agile team
- Technology: Planning to meet the needs of hoteliers during and after recovery
Mark your calendar:
- Hotel Leadership & Planning in Uncertain Times
- One-hour webinar on Tuesday, September 29th, 2020
- 4pm GMT+1 (5pm Barcelona / 11am New York City)