Aimbridge Hospitality Adds 16 Extended Stay America Properties to Management Portfolio
PLANO - Aimbridge Hospitality, the leading, global, third-party hotel management company, announces it has added 16 Extended Stay America properties to its growing portfolio. Aimbridge now manages 36 Extended Stay America properties, with more in the pipeline.
Lodging Advisory Group (LAG) will serve as the portfolio's asset manager. Founded in 2017, Lodging Advisory Group is focused on building a diversified portfolio of extended stay assets. LAG is led by former Value Place CEO, Dan Weber, and former WoodSpring Suites Chief Strategy Office, Tyler Brown. CEO Dan Weber says, "Our knowledge of and experience in the extended stay hotel space paired with Aimbridge Hospitality's deep operational expertise is a partnership that makes perfect sense."
Mike Deitemeyer, Global President of Aimbridge Hospitality, added, "At Aimbridge, we use our scale, deep understanding of extended stay properties and experience across each hospitality vertical to achieve success alongside our owners. Our extended stay team is excited to assume management of this exceptional collection of properties."
The increased demand for affordable properties with amenities such as kitchens with a full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, and range makes Extended Stay America particularly attractive to travelers. The new Extended Stay America properties added to Aimbridge Hospitality's portfolio, with a total of 1,775 keys, are:
- Extended Stay America West, Omaha, NE: 86 keys
- Extended Stay America Quivira Road, Overland Park, KS: 118 keys
- Extended Stay America Airport, Kansas City, MO: 108 keys
- Extended Stay America South, Kansas City, MO: 119 keys
- Extended Stay America Chandler, Phoenix, AZ: 101 keys
- Extended Stay America East, Wichita, KS: 73 keys
- Extended Stay America Rio Rancho, Albuquerque, NM: 101 keys
- Extended Stay America Airport, Albuquerque, NM: 122 keys
- Extended Stay America Nall Avenue, Overland Park, KS: 126 keys
- Extended Stay America Shawnee Mission, Merriam, KS: 142 keys
- Extended Stay America Country Club Plaza, Kansas City, MO: 101 keys
- Extended Stay America Tiffany Springs, Kansas City, MO: 89 keys
- Extended Stay America East Chandler Avenue, Phoenix, AZ: 130 keys
- Extended Stay America Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS: 133 keys
- Extended Stay America 87th Street, Lenexa, KS: 116 keys
- Extended Stay America, Rio Rancho, NM: 109 keys
For more information on Extended Stay America or to book a stay at one of these properties, visit: https://www.extendedstayamerica.com/. For more on ServiceStar Capital Management, LLC, visit: http://servicestarcapital.com/ and for more on Lodging Advisory Group, LLC, visit: https://lodgingadvisory.com/.
Aimbridge Hospitality is a leading, multinational hospitality company offering best in class hotel management services across a broad spectrum of franchised branded full and select service properties, luxury hotels, destination resorts, convention centers, and lifestyle hotels. Aimbridge's premium portfolio, inclusive of pipeline, represents over 1,550 properties in 49 states and 22 countries, with 70 lodging brands under management. As the world's largest third-party operator, Aimbridge is dedicated to its mission to be the best hospitality operator by leveraging its scale to add value for owners and opportunities for associates. Aligned with a concentrated focus, agility, and expertise for each vertical, or hotel product category, Aimbridge drives market success for hotels and optimizes investment returns for owners. Aimbridge Hospitality is based in Plano, Texas, with additional corporate offices in Atlanta, Calgary, Fargo, Puerto Rico, Toronto, and Washington D.C. Evolution Hospitality, Aimbridge's Lifestyle Division, is based in San Clemente, Calif. Aimbridge's International Division, Interstate Hotels & Resorts, has supporting offices across Europe in Amsterdam, Birmingham, Glasgow, and Moscow.