Cornell Hospitality Summit Series: Hospitality Technology Disruption
This is the first in a series of four videos from the Cornell Hospitality Research Summit, attended by Klaus Kohlmayr, chief evangelist with IDeaS.
By Klaus Kohlmayr, Chief Evangelist at IDeaS Revenue Solutions
I had the great pleasure to join some of the leading experts in travel technology at Cornell University to discuss disruption and transformation in the hospitality industry at their Hospitality Research Summit last October. Our conversations covered a wide range of subjects, from how to improve the guest experience to what the capabilities of artificial intelligence look like for hotels in the future.
How far are we from the vision of seamless intelligence where hospitality providers will not only understand the guest but also anticipate needs?
Thank you to my fellow panelists for taking part in this intriguing conversation:
- Chris Anderson, professor, Cornell University
- Vivek Bhogaraju, director, revenue management solutions, Expedia, Inc.
- Pierre Boettner, founder & CEO, hospitalityPulse
- RJ Friedlander, founder & CEO, ReviewPro
- Balaji Krishnamurthy, vice president, global strategy, corporate development and business intelligence, Sabre Hospitality Solutions