Spotlight on... hotels in Asia-Pacific
By Alisa Voitika, Brand & Content Manager at Triptease
Filmed at the inaugural Direct Booking Summit in Singapore, the series explores challenges that hoteliers in Australia, Indonesia and Thailand expect in 2019.
Watch this series to learn
- Expert opinions on most talked-about hospitality challenges in Asia-Pacific
- How to improve mobile and payment experiences to meet your customer demands
- Implications of Chinese travel in 2019: from China-friendly to China-ready
- Insights into Booking.basic, the state of metasearch and 'wholesaler challenge'
- How to get the most out of a relationship with your OTA
- Michael Belanger, Vice President Revenue & Distribution, GCP Hospitality
- Yusuf IJsseldijk, Managing Director, SIMIA SOLUTIONS
- Chetan Patel, VP Strategic Marketing & E-Commerce, ONYX Hospitality Group
- Claude Sauter, General Manager, The Surin Phuket
- Ngurah Sumardianta, Area Revenue Manager, Bali Mandira
- Anthoney Jayasekera, Chief Digital Officer, Swissbloc Capital (formerly Minor Hotels)
- Chantelle Veness, Group Director of Sales & Marketing, The Lancemore Group
Alisa VoitikaMore from Alisa Voitika
Triptease is a SaaS startup building industry-leading software for the hotel industry. The company was co-founded in 2015 by Charlie Osmond, Alasdair Snow and Alexandra Zubko and has offices in London, New York, Barcelona and Singapore. Triptease's most recent funding was led by British Growth Fund alongside Notion Capital and Episode 1.
The Triptease Platform is built to help hotels take back control of their distribution and increase their direct revenue. The platform identifies a hotel's most valuable guests then works across the entire customer journey - from acquisition to conversion - to make sure they book directly at the hotel.