Lycée Régional Hôtelier et de Tourisme De Nice | Paul Augier
The native residents of Nice simply call it the Hospitality School. It was established in 1914 where the Centre of Mediterranean University ( CUM ) now stands. 1932 marked the opening of a new school -144 rue de France- and 1937 the creation of a tourism department. The new Regional Hospitality and Tourism High School of Nice was built in the Arenas business centre in 1993. It was named Paul Augier in honour of a great man, the owner of the Negresco hotel in Nice, who became part of the history of Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. In 2002, it became a ‘Lycée des métiers’ : Paul Augier Hospitality and Tourism School of Nice..