eCornell Webinar: “Drive Revenue by Optimizing the Traveler Planning Journey.”
Join eCornell as we host Mariana Mechoso Safer of HeBS Digital and Shalini Jariwala of Google for a live webinar on June 3, 2014 at 12:00 EDT. We’ll take you through a typical traveler’s journey to booking and what strategies play the largest role through the entire buying funnel.
You’ll get inside strategies on:
- How to boost revenues in Q2 through multichannel marketing
- Where and how different marketing channels reach the consumer
- How many steps it takes a consumer to make a booking
- The customer perspective (i.e. a mom planning family travel or a family reunion)
- Ways to recover abandoned bookings
Case studies to support recommendations
Meet the Experts
- Mariana Mechoso Safer is Senior Vice President, Marketing at HeBS Digital, overseeing advertising, marketing and public relations. Mariana heads the Las Vegas office, developing and implementing digital marketing strategies for HeBS Digital’s West Coast partners. She frequently conducts industry research and publishes her major travel and hospitality publications, and is also a guest speaker and presenter at hospitality events and conferences.
- Shalini Jariwala is Strategic Partner Manager of Channel Sales at Google. Shalini has been working in high tech for the past 10 years. She has held various marketing, sales enablement, and business development roles at companies such as Google, Ooyala, Salesforce.com and Evernote. Currently she is a Strategic Partner Manager on the Channel Sales Team based out of the Google NYC office.
Phone: (607) 330-3333