Webinar: How Royal Caribbean Cut Costs, Improved Services and Streamlined Processes
Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 2 pm ET | 1 Hour. Join Royal Caribbean as they reveal how the luxury cruise line created an intelligent system that harnesses data from Agilysys InfoGenesisâ„¢ POS to provide superior customer service. Their best practice strategy led to decreased costs, increased revenue and improved workflow through mobility and automation.
Royal Caribbean set out to deliver the best customer engagement possible, by creating the connected, onboard intelligent system that helps give guests what they want â€“ before they even know they want it.
With next generation technology, Royal Caribbean worked with Agilysys to connect devices already on board - 325 POS terminals, 50 tablets and 300 digital signs, ticketing, and photo galleries to data management systems and the cloud. Now they can analyze spending patterns and promotions, resulting in insights to improve guest services.
- Guest experience is enhanced by communication of availability of restaurants, spas, shows and providing ready access to photos, handled through real-time data communication from InfoGenesis POS
- The resulting insights and capabilities enable staff to better meet guests needs as well as increase revenue potential.
- Royal Caribbean cut operating costs and increased service speed with digital signatures, electronic receipts, and improved workflow,
- Bill Martin, CIO, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Santiago Abraham, VP, Information Technology, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Michael Buckham-White, Sr. VP of Sales and Marketing, Agilysys
- Greg Jones, Sr. Business Development Manager, Retail & Hospitality, Microsoft