TravelClick Webinar on Q2 2014 Hotel Industry Performance
This webinar was recorded on August 20, 2014
TravelClick, global provider of innovative cloud-based solutions that enable hotels to grow revenue, will present three free webinars on August 20 and 21 to review second quarter 2014 hotel performance results and trends. Findings will be presented by TravelClick executive John Hach, Senior Vice President, Global Product Management, and Dr. Edwin Torres, professor at the University of Central Florida Rosen College of Hospitality Management, who will reveal findings on a new research study on incremental revenue growth through social media.
The webinars will be moderated by Barbara Taylor Carpender, President and CEO at Taylored Alliances.The global hospitality industry is experiencing a strong year with solid average daily rates (ADR), revenue and revenue per available room (RevPAR) performance. Within this environment savvy hoteliers are focusing on capturing incremental revenue above and beyond organic market growth. The webinar will feature new information regarding incremental revenue generation, particularly from emerging social and mobile channels.The TravelClick webinar will review current and emerging market trends, highlight second quarter hotel performance results and future industry trends that are based on TravelClick's proprietary Agency360® solution, eMonitor market performance reports and Demand360® forward-looking hotel booking data.
- Review and analysis of 2014 second quarter hotel performance
- Regional analysis of key markets throughout the world
- 2014 emerging global and local market trends
- Best practices for incremental revenue generation
- New social media research study from Dr. Edwin Torres
- Advance guidance on 2015 budget allocation
Three sessions will be offered to accommodate a range of time zones. Click the links to register:
- 20 August 22:00 (10pm EDT – New York)
- 21 August 10:00 (10am EDT – New York)
- 21 August 14:00 (2pm EDT – New York)
KCSA Strategic Communications