Webinar: How to Build Loyalty with Mid-stay Guest Engagement
83% of consumers admit they'd gladly give a brand more personal information in return for a more personalized, convenient experience. Gone are the days of the generic welcome message - today, guests expect their hotels to provide VIP experiences, not a one-size-fits-all treatment. And the data they are willing to give you is the key to providing them with such experiences.
From the start, welcoming guests with personalized communication, tailored to the needs of their stay, opens up endless possibilities for positive experiences (and positive reviews). Communicating with guests throughout their stay, not just at check-in and check-out, while guests are on-and-off property, enables hotel staff to deliver a brand-differentiated and consistent guest experience that results in loyal customers with each turnover.
Join Kat Carrera of SLS Las Vegas, and Ellis Connelly of Zingle, as they discuss winning strategies for providing improved guest experiences, by tackling the tough questions thousands of hotels face today:
- How can I protect the investment I've made in advertising, training, and upkeep dollars?
- How do I bridge the experience gap between check-in and check-out to drive incremental revenue?
- How can I proactively ensure my guests will leave happy, and leave happy reviews?
- How will I scale personalization for every guest, so I can rest assured knowing their stay was the perfect stay?
- It costs 7x to obtain a new guest rather than a returning guest...how can I build loyalty to my brand?
Webinar: How to Build Loyalty with Mid-stay Guest Engagement is organized by Zingle.