Webinar: ADA Website Compliance for Hotels
This webinar was recorded on June 12, 2019
As it stands today, all hotel websites in the United States, Canada, EU, and many other countries are required to comply with the WCAG AA-level standard of website accessibility for people with disabilities. Failing to do so can invite the risk of a lawsuit, particularly in the U.S. where the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is concerned.
In this webinar, Travel Tripper & Pegasus' digital agency team will discuss the requirements for web accessibility compliance and how hotels can ensure they meet the standards. Topics include:
- The history and changes in ADA and website accessibility regulations over time
- The most recent WCAG AA-level standards
- A hotelier's action plan to achieve web accessibility compliance
- Common grievances in ADA compliance lawsuits and how to remediate them
- The importance of audits and ongoing monitoring
We will also be previewing our new ADA Web Monitoring Platform, a new tool that automates web accessibility audits and alerts hotels when websites are out of compliance. Visit www.traveltripper.com/ada to learn more about our ADA Compliance services.
Webinar: ADA Website Compliance for Hotels is organized by Travel Tripper/Pegasus