Webinar: COVID-19’s Impact on the Hospitality Industry – Presented by Deloitte Legal and Epstein Becker Green
This webinar was recorded on April 9, 2020
James J. Oh, Member of the Firm, will co-present "COVID-19's Impact on the Hospitality Industry," a webinar co-hosted by Epstein Becker Green and Deloitte Legal.
The hospitality industry faces tremendous challenges as cafés, bars, restaurants, hotels, and other establishments are forced to close or pursue delivery-based operations. During this virtual panel, Epstein Becker Green and Deloitte Legal will outline the global outlook for hospitality organizations, including business considerations, the widely varying levels of relief offered by the U.S. and international governments, and the tax implications that may arise.
The panel also includes:
- Michael Fuchs, Principal, Deloitte Consulting
- Danielle Hawkins, Principal, Deloitte Consulting
- Andrew Lilley, Partner, Head of U.K. Employment Law, Deloitte Legal
- Nicolaas Vermandel, Global Employment & Benefits Leader, Deloitte Legal
- Moderated by: Anthony Campanelli, Partner, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services
Webinar: COVID-19’s Impact on the Hospitality Industry – Presented by Deloitte Legal and Epstein Becker Green is organized by Deloitte Development LLP