MEWS Webinar: How to embrace a contact-free guest experience
This webinar was recorded on June 11, 2020
Part three of our Hospitality and the Coronavirus series: hear from hotel tech solutions that can help provide a safe, contact-free guest experience.
Join the experts in hospitality
- As travel restrictions are gradually lifted, it's vital that hotels are prepared to capture returning demand. This means adapting to new attitudes and practices, one of which is the importance of a contact-free guest experience.
- Check-in and check-out, payments, concierge services and even door locks can all be transformed into a contact-free guest journey, and we'll discuss why and how you should make this the new normal.
- For our third Hospitality and the Coronavirus webinar, we'll be joined by more of the industry's most forward-thinking experts. Find out what hoteliers are planning for their reopenings, and hear from hotel tech solutions that can help you to provide a safe, contact-free guest experience.
- Alex S Hysbergue, Head of Technology, CitizenM Hotels
- TJ Person, Chief Executive Officer, OpenKey
- Alexander Shashou, Founder and President, Alice
- Michael Zetterlund, Chief Product Officer, Ariane
- Leah Ananthan, Chief Marketing Officer, Mews
- Greg Naidoo, Chief Commercial Officer, Mews
- Erik-Jan Ginjaar, General Manager, Postillion Hotels
MEWS Webinar: How to embrace a contact-free guest experience is organized by Mews