Cornell Webinar: Leading Our Industry Forward: A Conversation with Two Global Industry Leaders
This webinar was recorded on July 2, 2020
The hospitality industry is facing an unprecedented time in our storied history. As we plan for our industry's recovery, we need to understand and prepare for a new way of doing business.
In this webinar, we will hear from two of the most renowned leaders in our industry: Keith Barr, Chief Executive Officer, Intercontinental Hotel Group and Anthony Capuano, Group President - Global Development, Design and Operations Services, Marriott International.
We will discuss the strategies these leaders are employing to steer their companies forward and strengthen our industry. Specifically, we will discuss how these global brands are strategizing for the future, and the opportunities they will leverage to weather the crisis and help the world return to the golden age of travel.WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The view of the pandemic from two of the most renowned industry leaders, including opportunities for new ways of doing business.
- Short and long-term strategies these leaders are employing to lead their companies through this crisis and emerge stronger than ever.
- Ways to rebuild traveler trust, including the value of loyalty programs and partnerships.
- How hotels may be operated differently in the future, and the role technology will play.
- What these leaders have personally learned from this experience as it relates to leadership.
Cornell Webinar: Leading Our Industry Forward: A Conversation with Two Global Industry Leaders is organized by Cornell