Webinar: INNOVATING FOR A POST-PANDEMIC FUTURE - Challenges and Opportunities in the Hospitality Industry
This webinar was recorded on September 22, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic, while paralyzing for many industries, is also spurring innovation and inspiration. This is particularly true in the hospitality industry, where pioneering thinkers and companies have taken steps to turn this unprecedented challenge into opportunity. Forced into reimagining the old ways of doing business, these thought leaders are introducing new initiatives that address the demands of this historic moment while also laying the foundation for the future of hospitality.
In this panel, we bring together three tech industry leaders to discuss next-generation technology solutions and innovations for the hospitality industry of tomorrow.
Special thanks to Ian-Michael Farkas of Local Measure, a board member of the Center for Hospitality Research, for his assistance in organizing this panel.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How the pandemic is forcing the hospitality industry to devise new solutions and guest services
- Lessons and practices that the hospitality industry can learn from other industries
- How to meet the challenges of migrating from a legacy system to a next-generation, cloud-based operation
- How today's pace of innovation is making systematic changes both feasible and necessary
- What new innovations are possible today and which opportunities exist to bring new solutions to market
Webinar: INNOVATING FOR A POST-PANDEMIC FUTURE - Challenges and Opportunities in the Hospitality Industry is organized by
Phone: +1 607 254 3383