Webinar: The future of hotel retailing: through COVID and beyond
This webinar was recorded on September 24, 2020
With domestic travel showing strong signs of recovery, hotel bookings emerge as a crucial element to re-build agency strategies.
This revenue stream holds great potential for travel resellers to increase margin amid changing travel behaviour.
On September 24, Travelport, Phocuswire and special industry guests will be teaming up to bring you a webinar focused on the future of hotel retailing in the era of COVID-19 and beyond.
In this session, we'll be looking at:
- what research can tell us about travelers' evolving needs
- forward commercial and operational planning
- leveraging GDS tools to maximize hotel booking revenue
- expectations and predictions for 2021
- Ross Vinograd, senior product director at Travelport.
- Philip Katz, CEO of TravelIT (a division of Tourvest).
- Lisa Silvey, vice president of client services at Options Travel.
- Kevin May, editor in chief at PhocusWire.
Webinar: The future of hotel retailing: through COVID and beyond is organized by Phocuswire