Webinar: [email protected] Fall Virtual Conference
This webinar was recorded on October 13, 2020
We are excited to announce our second [email protected] Fall Virtual Conference. Session recordings from the first [email protected] Conference in June are available on the HEDNA TV Channel on YouTube.
Join your hospitality colleagues from around the world for industry updates, panel conversations and trends discussions. The event will feature market updates and thought-provoking content as we continue to recover - together.
Registration is free and open to all hospitality professionals. We look forward to engaging with you at [email protected].
Agenda October 13
10:00 am - 1:30 pm Eastern Time (US) - All times are US Eastern
- 10:00 - 10:10 am A HEDNA Presidential Welcome
- 10:10 - 10:50 am State of Travel - This session will give us a sense of what to expect for the remainder of 2020 and provide insights into future demand. Focusing on domestic vs international travel leisure vs corporate.
- 10:50 - 11:30 am What's on the Mind of Thought Leaders in the Industry - COVID-19 has provided all of us with a unique opportunity to reassess how we should conduct our business. It forced all industries to rethink what is required to ensure customers trust their business and services. It also taught us that human interactions are irreplaceable and that customer expectations must be placed at the center of all business decisions. Hear from industry leaders on how their organizations have redefined their organization and their approaches to serve consumers.
- 11:30 am - 12:20 pm Hotelier Asks the Hard Questions: Where Should We, as Hoteliers, Focus as the Industry Recovers? - As the industry continues to recover and markets begin to open; however limited, join us as an seasoned hotelier asks industry leaders from various disciplines on where to focus. Where do we spend money and where do we focus to get the most return. How do these disciplines create syngeris that provide for successful collaboration.
- 12:20 - 1:00 pm Reimagining the Guest Payment Experience - After Covid, the complexities of hotel payments have dramatically increased. Risk profiles for third party bookings have changed. Travelers question whether their hotel will remain open, and, if not, what do they do? Oh, and most guests now demand a contactless payment experience. We have an opportunity to envision hospitality payments with a mutually beneficial balance between the guest and the hotel.