GBTA Webinar: Ford or Ferrari? What Are You Driving in The Race to The Return of Corporate Travel?
This webinar was recorded on February 23, 2021
Spend, culture and industry are all factors in determining the vehicle best suited for your organization. Especially during these uncertain times, how do you know if your program has what it takes to go the distance and take your travelers and your business to the winner's circle? Join us as we explore what travel managers can do to assess, benchmark and improve their travel and expense programs. Thank you to the GLP Designation Cohort for presenting this webinar.
- Michael Albers, Director, American Airlines
- Shauna Kane, Sr. Account Executive, Delta Air Lines
- Juan Maya, Business Operations Program Manager, Microsoft
- Terri J.B. Moreno, Manager - Travel, Expense & Fleet, Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
- Marie Orewiler, Travel Manager, Kroger
- Scott Sirianni, Director, American Airlines
GBTA Webinar: Ford or Ferrari? What Are You Driving in The Race to The Return of Corporate Travel? is organized by GBTA