Hotel Franchising – why is a hotel franchise worth having?
HVS together with Bird & Bird (lawyers), AlixPartners (restructuring specialists) and EP Business in Hospitality invite you to attend our next webinar on the world of Hotel Franchising - why is a hotel franchise worth having?
Key elements of the programme* will include:
Around the Franchise World…in 10 Minutes
Partner and Co-Head of Bird & Bird's international Franchising group, Graeme Payne, will provide an overview of hot topics and themes in the franchise world, including:
- Territories seeing or predicting a spike in franchising
- Major markets that have introduced new franchise laws in the last 12 months and those that will do so in the next 12 months
- A summary of key topics arising in franchise negotiations
- A market entry tracker tool for franchisors
Greater Freedom or Just a Different Set of Rules?
CEO of HOFTEL, the association of hotel owners and franchisees, Simon Allison, will ask if franchising is the way forward for hotel owners:
- Most owners like the idea of brands - but few of them like the standard HMA structure
- Franchising has emerged as a strong alternative, both for self-managed and white-label operated hotels
- Owners need to be aware that there are still issues to overcome in getting this to work for them
The Pros and Cons of Hotel Franchising - Expert Panel Session
Panelists to be drawn from hotel owners, operators, investors, brands and distribution agencies.
Moderated by Russell Kett, Chairman of HVS London
* Subject to change
Please register and add a reminder to your calendar using the buttons below.
Russell Kett, Chairman, HVS
Karen Friebe, Partner, Bird & Bird
Chris Sheppardson, Chief Executive Officer, EP Business in Hospitality
- Graeme Smith, Managing Director, AlixPartners
Hotel Franchising – why is a hotel franchise worth having? is organized by HVS