OTA Insight's ReConnect
This webinar was recorded on July 22, 2021
e're on a mission to help hoteliers rebound. Join us for a 40 minute virtual launch highlighting OTA Insight's innovative new features that will help you and your team win the recovery.
The COVID-19 pandemic forever changed the hotel industry, spurring a decade of innovation in just 12 months. Now, as travel begins to recover, the resilient hospitality industry is returning in full force.
You're invited to ReConnect, a showcase of new Rate and Market Insight features and solutions we've developed during the pandemic that will continue to pave the way forward for our industry. During ReConnect, we will show how these features will empower hoteliers like you to navigate shifting market conditions, boost revenue, and outsmart the competition, with data-driven decision making.
Reimagine. Rethink. ReConnect.
AgendaOTA Insight presents:
1. Rate Strategy - featuring Maxime De Wintere, Product Manager
- Understand the impact of your strategy on your pricing competitiveness
- Uncover competitor's discount strategies - in one simple glance
- Fuel recovery at your hotel - benchmark your own strategy and discount levels to that of the competition
2. Market OTB Forward Looking Benchmark - featuring Olivia Dingreville, Head of Product Excellence
- Learn how to bring all of your forward looking data within OTA Insight, into one central location - in a few clicks, including: rates, demand and OTB
- Spot early signs of demand and stay on top of emerging trends, with our free Market OTB Benchmark (updated daily)
- Compare vs. the market - assess success at converting upper funnel demand into revenue
3. Global Market Insight - featuring Nadine Böttcher, Head of Product Innovation
- Be first to spot upticks in demand for future dates - and launch targeted, winning campaigns (searches in the aggregated view)
- Spot whether you're converting upper funnel search activity at your hotel
- Track recovery globally - for free, with the Global Market Insight
There will be a dedicated session for the APAC, EMEA, AMER region on the 22nd of July.
OTA Insight's ReConnect is organized by