Modern guests expect modern forms of communication. Installing in-room tablets at your hotel will enable you to do so much more than traditional paper-based guest folders ever could. By introducing digital guest engagement devices in your hotel rooms, you'll be able to enhance the guest experience while also benefitting in many other ways — this webinar will tell you exactly how!
If you are unable to attend the webinar live, we will send you a complete recording to watch at your convenience. Simply register as normal using the registration form.
A dial-in link will be sent to the email address you provide before the start of the webinar. We look forward to your participation!
What you will learn in this webinar:
- The SuitePad Story: From replacing the guest directory to a complete digital guest engagement hub in the hotel room
- How to reach hotel guests digitally: In-room tablets vs. Hotel Apps vs. Hotel TVs
- How to achieve hotel guest communication excellence
- The basic steps to achieve significant in-hotel sales
- How to achieve a return on investment (ROI) with in-room tablets through increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased guest satisfaction
- A live demo of the SuitePad in-room tablets solution including sample best practice installations and an insight into the intuitive backend
About the Speaker:
Miltos Karatzimas is a Regional Sales Manager at SuitePad with a special interest and expertise in digital guest communication. Miltos worked at companies like Grecotel and Booking.com and has been working in sales at SuitePad, specifically in the Greek region, since 2019.
More information and free registration: https://hubs.li/Q01jNs9p0.
This webinar is hosted by SuitePad GmbH