Discover what you can do as a hotelier to find the right approach to sustainable hotel practices for the start of the new year. Be the first to learn about the trends for 2023.
If you are unable to attend the webinar live, we will send you a complete recording to watch at your convenience. Simply register as normal using the registration form.
A dial-in link will be sent to the email address you provide before the start of the webinar. We look forward to your participation!
What you will learn in this webinar:
- An introduction to hotel sustainability encompassing the four key elements: Purpose, People, Planet and Profit (MAp's 4 Ps of Hotel Sustainability)
- Guidance and practical tips on how to get started in making your hotel more sustainable in 2023
- An outlook on hotel sustainability trends to watch for in 2023
- How does technology play into hotel sustainability
- Tips on how to transform the guest experience
- How to keep a good level of personalization and technological innovations
About the Speakers:
Magdalena Rungaldier is the principal of MAp Boutique Consultancy, a multi-faceted boutique hotel consultancy and certified B Corporation specialized in creating sustainable hotel concepts, hotel brands and marketing strategies that elevate award-winning clients around the globe.
On MAp's platform TheSustainableHotel.com, hoteliers find free resources, practical handbooks and insights to make their boutique hotels more sustainable.
Emilie Ausseil has been a Junior Marketing Manager at SuitePad since January 2022. After pursuing studies in the tourism industry and marketing in the south of France, she followed her career path to Germany, where she joined SuitePad. She is currently in charge of online and offline events.
More information and free registration: https://hubs.li/Q01xb_nx0
This webinar is hosted by SuitePad GmbH