In recent years, Booking.com has emerged as a review powerhouse, generating 43.4% of total reviews worldwide, far more than any other review source, according to ReviewPro's Q3 2022 analysis.
At the same time, Booking.com's Source Index, or average review score, has fallen 3.5 points since Q3 2019 and is now the lowest of any major review source.
On our next webinar, we're thrilled to have Booking.com join us to share the latest research, product updates, and insights for improving review scores and driving more visibility and bookings on this vital platform in 2023.
- The latest review data from Booking.com and its impact on overall reputation
- How Booking.com's guest review and scoring system works
- How review scores affect hotel search rankings and traveler purchase behavior
- Strategies for improving review scores
- Spotlight on hotel sustainability in 2023
- How to use the ReviewPro-Booking.com API to streamline management responses
Don't miss this rare opportunity to hear directly from Booking.com—and to ask your questions during our live Q&A.
This webinar is hosted by Shiji