Point A Hotel London - Liverpool Street
A boutique new look for Point A London Liverpool Street
Scheduled for April 2019 – 178 Rooms
Features of the new guest rooms at Point A London Liverpool Street include:
- Luxury Hypnos beds with fabric headboards and throws from the Isle of Bute
- Blackout curtains and full-length voiles
- A bespoke vanity unit/desk with mirror and clever storage solutions
- 43-inch Samsung Smart TV featuring a guest information system and apps such as iPlayer and youTube
- Mood lighting with proximity-sensitive switches
- Concealed, quiet air-conditioning units
Guest corridors will feature bespoke Brinton carpets and elegant Tektura wall coverings, illuminated artworks and mirror tiling, plus subtle lighting to create a warm ambience.
The hotel, which opened as Point A London Liverpool Street in March 2017, originally opened in 2011 with 178 rooms - all of which will be refurbished in this new style created by interior designers Leisure Concepts in Kenilworth. Thirty-two additional guest rooms that were built in 2015 will remain in their current design. Guest bedrooms are 8-12sqm, with a total of 212 rooms in the hotel. The hotel will remain open for the duration of the refurbishment.
Joe Stenson, Group Development Director of the Queensway Group, owners of Point A Hotels, comments: "We are delighted with the new guest bedrooms at Point A London Liverpool Street which were developed in response to extensive research among our guests, identifying what is important to them when they are staying in one of our hotels. These elegant new rooms - combined with our superb locations, our A-List loyalty programme and The Brekkie offering - put us at the forefront of creating an unrivalled proposition in the affordable hotel space."