Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) has signed an agreement with an affiliate of HB Capital Management LLC, to develop a Cambria Hotel in Alpharetta, Georgia. The five-story, 144-room upscale hotel is slated to open in 2020.
The Cambria Hotel in Alpharetta is located at the intersection of Morris Road and Webb Bridge Road in a mixed-use development by Alpharetta-based developer Mayfair Street Partners, known as "Mayfair at Webb Bridge." Alpharetta, which is recognized as the "Technology City of the South," includes a quarter of metropolitan Atlanta's top-25 tech employers, such as the Microsoft Technology Center, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, and ADP. The hotel is also a short drive to charming Main Street in Downtown Alpharetta—where guests can enjoy local dining, arts and culture, and shopping—and just east of Avalon, a 500,000-square-foot development that features a movie theater, seasonal ice-skating rink, shopping, and dining experiences.
The Cambria Hotel in Alpharetta will feature upscale amenities that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors
- Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, complete with modern fixtures, abundant lighting, and plush bedding
- An indoor swimming pool
- Onsite dining featuring freshly made food, local craft beer, wine, specialty cocktails, and small bites
- Multi-function meeting space
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Locally inspired design