Hyatt Place National Harbor
OTO Development Breaks Ground on Hyatt Place National Harbor
Scheduled for Late 2020 – 156 Rooms
Based in Spartanburg, South Carolina, OTO previously developed a Hampton Inn & Suites in National Harbor and now manages that property for Blackstone.
The LEED Certified Hyatt Place National Harbor will feature:
- 156 rooms, with more than half overlooking the Potomac River
- 1,700 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
- 24/7 fitness center
- 24/7 business center
- Original-concept restaurant/bar with indoor and outdoor seating
- Walkable location with easy access to National Harbor's restaurants, retail and recreation
- Convenient access to Bolling Air Force Base, St. Elizabeth's Department of Homeland Security, Old Town Alexandria, Reagan Airport and Andrews Air Force Base
Once open, Hyatt Place National Harbor will create 40 FTE jobs.