Cambria Hotel Charleston Riverview
Cambria Hotels Opens Second Location In Charleston, South Carolina
Now open – 126 Rooms
The upscale hotel is just minutes from the Historic Downtown District, where guests can explore the city's main attractions by foot or horse-drawn carriage, including the Charleston City Market, Riley Waterfront Park, Historic King Street, the South Carolina Aquarium, and the Dock Street Theatre. The hotel is also convenient to the Charleston International Airport, The Citadel, College of Charleston, Medical University of South Carolina, Roper Hospital, the Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Hospital, and Folly Beach.
The Cambria Hotel Riverview features upscale amenities that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors
- Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, complete with modern fixtures, abundant lighting, and plush bedding
- The Ripley Grill, featuring a contemporary take on regional favorites, local craft beer on tap, wine and specialty cocktails
- Multi-function meeting space capable of accommodating up to 100 people
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Outdoor pool, terrace and firepits
- Locally inspired design
- Free parking and shuttle to locations within five miles
The hotel was developed by RREAF Holdings, a commercial real estate firm and will be managed by New Castle Hotels & Resorts, a leading third-party hotel management firm.
"With its charm, local shops, beaches, and renowned cuisine, it's no wonder why Charleston was ranked number one for eight-straight years by Conde Nast Traveler as the top tourism destination in the country," said Kip Snowden, CEO of RREAF Holdings. "We look forward to building on that recognition and providing visitors with an experience that exceeds their expectations with all of the upscale amenities that make for a memorable stay."
The Cambria Hotel Charleston Riverview joins the Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant - Charleston, which opened in July 2018. Several other Cambria hotels are in the pipeline across the Palmetto state, including in Fort Mill, Greenville, Summerville, and Spartanburg.