The Resort at Coco Beach, a Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
The Resort at Coco Beach Opens Following Multi-Million-Dollar Transformation
Rebranding – 579 Rooms
· All-suite, bungalow-style accommodations featuring private balconies and terraces
· Five distinct food and beverage experiences - ranging from authentic Puerto Rican fare to Asian fusion cuisine
· Four expansive swimming pools including Puerto Rico's largest lagoon-style pool and swim-up bars serving innovative and refreshing cocktails
· Revamped 12,000-square-foot Rainforest Spa set to open this winter
· Two world-class Tom Kite-designed 18-hole championship golf courses, home of the PGA Puerto Rico Open
· More than 40,000 square feet of total event and meeting facilities
Tucked away in the pristine tropical paradise of the northeast coast of Puerto Rico, The Resort at Coco Beach is the closest full-service luxury resort from the San Juan International Airport. The oceanfront oasis also offers convenient access to nearby attractions such as Old San Juan, El Morro Castle, and Bio Bay Fajardo.
Known for its high level of exclusivity in a natural-reserve setting with bungalow-style accommodations, The Resort at Coco Beach boasts 480 junior suites, 93 deluxe suites, five club suites and one presidential suite. Each airy, expansive unit is decorated in soothing neutral shades exuding the true essence of the Caribbean "elan" where the earth elements of the El Yunque National Forest and unparalleled Atlantic Ocean views meet. From complimentary Wi-Fi and large flat-screen televisions to premium bath amenities and in-suite coffeemakers, guests will discover all the comforts of home. All suites feature private balconies or terraces, and one-bedroom suites include a dining room, kitchenette, two double-beds and a cozy corner with a sleeper.
atisfying every foodie's distinct cravings, the resort offers five on-site culinary and mixology experiences including:
- Water's Edge - Caribbean-style buffet serving breakfast, lunch and dinner made from local ingredients
- Prime 787 - Upscale, fine-dining environment offering prime steaks and fresh local seafood
- Nori - Asian fusion experience serving sushi, sashimi, ceviche bar and teppanyaki grill
- Pasión by Chef Myrta - Gourmet culinary experience offering Puerto Rican cuisine
- Lobby Bar - Casual bar featuring craft cocktails and live entertainment
Boasting lush landscape to create a tranquil Caribbean retreat, guests can unwind at the resort's four expansive swimming pools including the largest lagoon-style pool in Puerto Rico, and enjoy a swim-up bar serving cool drinks and creative cocktails as well as in-pool lounge chairs.
Amenities designed to foster the resort experience include the 12,000-square-foot Rainforest Spa which is currently undergoing a $2 million renovation and set to open this winter; 24-hour fitness center; two tennis courts; and a basketball court. Guests can also spend the day on the green on one of two world-class Tom Kite-designed 18-hole championship golf courses - home of the PGA Puerto Rico Open. Additionally, a dedicated concierge service provides lifestyle management, transportation, travel and vacation planning, and personalized service.
Beyond redefining the resort experience for leisure guests, the property applies the same high-touch experience for the meetings and events market, with 41,208 square feet of total function space and state-of-the-art meeting facilities all backed by a dedicated offering seamless service.