Cambria Hotel Anaheim Resort Area
Cambria Celebrates Grand Opening Of 50th And Largest Hotel, Just Outside Of Disneyland
Now Open352 RoomsHotel website
31 January 2020
Cambria Hotels, an upscale brand by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) known for delivering little luxuries to guests, marked the opening of its 50th and largest location, the Cambria Hotel Anaheim Resort Area, with an exclusive ribbon cutting ceremony.
The 12-story, 352-room upscale hotel - the brand's largest - offers amenities that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- A 30,000-square-foot waterpark featuring multiple water slides, pop-up jets and splash pads, along with a spacious main pool that guests may use for lap swimming.
- Versatile accommodations, from guest rooms tailored to the sophisticated tastes of adults and business travelers to kid-friendly suites with bunk beds and two showers to accommodate families of all sizes.
- Immersive, spa-like bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- All-season indoor/outdoor bar overlooking the waterpark, offering food, wine, specialty cocktails and small bites. Notable menu items include area-inspired chicken tacos topped with avocado, lime, cabbage and pico de gallo and Cambria's signature soup flight - a selection of three seasonal soups served with a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Guests may enjoy tapping into Cambria's signature craft beer program with a pint of one the hotel's five seasonal draft brews including Tower 10 IPA from the Karl Strauss Brewing Company and Asylum Brewing's Scurveza Mexican Lager, or a sample of several local brews with Cambria's signature beer flight.
- Inclusive in all room rates, guests can enjoy a seasonal breakfast buffet.
- Interior design that emphasizes the ocean hues, corals and palms synonymous with the surrounding Southern California community.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
- Convenient access to Disneyland Park and Disneyland California Adventure Park, along with the Anaheim Convention Center & Arena, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, and Honda Center.