Cambria Hotels, an upscale brand by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) known for delivering little luxuries to guests, marked the opening of its 50th and largest location, the Cambria Hotel Anaheim Resort Area, with an exclusive ribbon cutting ceremony.
The 12-story, 352-room upscale hotel - the brand's largest - offers amenities that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- A 30,000-square-foot waterpark featuring multiple water slides, pop-up jets and splash pads, along with a spacious main pool that guests may use for lap swimming.
- Versatile accommodations, from guest rooms tailored to the sophisticated tastes of adults and business travelers to kid-friendly suites with bunk beds and two showers to accommodate families of all sizes.
- Immersive, spa-like bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- All-season indoor/outdoor bar overlooking the waterpark, offering food, wine, specialty cocktails and small bites. Notable menu items include area-inspired chicken tacos topped with avocado, lime, cabbage and pico de gallo and Cambria's signature soup flight - a selection of three seasonal soups served with a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Guests may enjoy tapping into Cambria's signature craft beer program with a pint of one the hotel's five seasonal draft brews including Tower 10 IPA from the Karl Strauss Brewing Company and Asylum Brewing's Scurveza Mexican Lager, or a sample of several local brews with Cambria's signature beer flight.
- Inclusive in all room rates, guests can enjoy a seasonal breakfast buffet.
- Interior design that emphasizes the ocean hues, corals and palms synonymous with the surrounding Southern California community.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
- Convenient access to Disneyland Park and Disneyland California Adventure Park, along with the Anaheim Convention Center & Arena, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, and Honda Center.