The Waldorf Hilton Hotel has partnered with luxury furniture design company, Herman Miller, to offer a new room type featuring a dedicated, luxury office space connected to an Executive Room. Available to book from December, the new offering is part of the 'Work from The Waldorf' package that the hotel is providing for business travellers who are either required to quarantine upon arrival into London or professionals who are looking for an iconic hotel paired with a dedicated workspace in the city.
Working with Herman Miller's newly refurbished Kingsway showcase venue, just a stone's throw away from the hotel in the West End, the new workstations offer the best in ergonomic design paired with a list of luxury amenities. Expertly crafted office furniture will help enable guests to reach new levels of productivity and keep at peak performance whilst staying at the hotel.
The 'Work from The Waldorf' package is available to book at the hotel for a minimum seven-day period. Those that book the package will receive the following:
- An Executive Room in The Waldorf Hilton
- A private, dedicated, Interconnecting office
- Herman Miller workstation including:
- HermanMiller Sayl Chair
- HermanMiller Ollin Monitor Arm
- An ergonomic sit/stand electronic adjustable desk
- Full HD monitor
- Keyboard and mouse
- A connectivity hub to connect your laptop to the ergonomic workstation and accessories, with an ergonomic laptop stand
- High quality, studio quality "Blue" microphone for all virtual meeting needs
- A flip chart and full stationary set to allow for deep focus and mind-mapping within your dedicated workspace
- Premium WIFI
- Admin Assistance support, including printing scanning and local postal services
- Daily breakfast delivered to your room, or available in the hotel's Palm Court for guests who are not required to quarantine
- A £40 daily food and beverage voucher to spend in any of The Waldorf's outlets (for quarantine guests to be served in-room)
- Ability to order from The Waldorf's menus, with meals delivered to your door by the hotel's Room Service team, including its Afternoon tea offering
- Unlimited use of your own personal Nespresso machine with capsules included as well as premium organic teas from Hope & Glory
- A fully stocked minibar with water, soft drinks and daily snacks placed in-room
- Vinyl Record player in room with library of music to be the soundtrack of your stay
- Premium in-room amenities by Temple Spa
Access to digital newspaper and magazine platforms, offering access to the most popular titles on-demand
KEY BOOKING INFORMATION:
The package is available to book now and is priced at £2,250 per week. Optional add-ons can be included such as a in-room yoga mat for those that wish to stay active during their quarantine and a limousine that can be arranged by the hotel for transfers to and from the hotel and any London Airport. The 'Work from The Waldorf' package is available to book via: [email protected] directly.
As one of London's most iconic hotels, we wanted the dedicated office space we provided to our guests to not fall short on the luxury experience we offer. We are therefore very excited to be partnering with Herman Miller's Kingsway Showcase Venue and their experts in ergonomic design, to offer state-of-the-art, dedicated office spaces to our guests.'
The Waldorf Hilton is one of London's most iconic hotels, blending the elegance and grandeur of Edwardian London, with modern comfort. Perfectly positioned in the very heart of London's glitzy theatre district, The Waldorf Hilton is a short walk to the Capital's best shops, bars, galleries and landmarks such as Royal Opera House, Somerset House and Covent Garden Piazza.
Designed by Rennie Mackintosh's brother-in-law, Sir Alexander Marshall Mackenzie, The Waldorf Hilton has an iconic Edwardian façade bookended by two of the West End's most prestigious theatres. Inside, the hotel houses 298 rooms including 19 suites, four restaurants and bars including Homage Restaurant, Good Godfrey's Bar & Lounge, Private Homage and Waldorf Tea Room as well as a stunning art deco entertainment space, Palm Court - which lays claim to London's first Tangos in the 1920s.
The hotel has hosted stars of stage and screen for decades and its long links to London's theatre scene are reflected in its entertainment programme including Pre-Theatre Dinner and Jazz with Blue Rose and themed Tea Dances in the spectacular Palm Court.