Pan Pacific London
Pan Pacific London - Booking Are Live For Their September 1st Opening
Scheduled for September 1st 2021 – 237 Rooms
The hotel will offer a serene haven away from the hustle and bustle, with every element carefully crafted and tailored to offer one of London's most complete contemporary and luxury hotel experiences. The stylish design aesthetic by Yabu Pushelberg combines with an unmatched wellness programme to offer the most innovative health and wellbeing getaways in the capital. From bespoke jet-lag programmes, treatments and experiences to aid sleep to curated in-room reading and extensive botanical planting throughout the hotel, every detail has been considered to maximise guest wellbeing.
Five innovative food and beverage venues promise an exciting addition to the dynamic local gastronomic landscape. Led by multi award-winning Executive Chef Lorraine Sinclair and renowned Executive Pastry Chef Cherish Finden, each will incorporate unique elements of the flavour, diversity and elegance of modern Singapore.
The hotel is ideally situated near many of the city's finest attractions including high-end shopping in Spitalfields, the Barbican cultural hub, and the stylish Shoreditch neighbourhood. With its central location and befitting design carefully conceived to offer an inviting and amiable atmosphere, the property is poised to serve as an unparalleled gathering place for visiting guests and the local community alike.
Pan Pacific London marks Pan Pacific Hotels Group's first footprint in Europe. A new statement of indulgence designed by Yabu Pushelberg, the hotel is located in One Bishopsgate Plaza, a 2-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and combines sincere Singaporean hospitality with contemporary London design.
The hotel features:
- 237 guest rooms including 42 suites and a signature Pan Pacific Suite
- The Orchid Lounge, a serene drawing room which will offer Afternoon Tea by Cherish Finden
- Ginger Lily Bar featuring curated champagne and cocktail lists and outside terrace
- All-day dining Straits Kitchen restaurant showcasing the melting pot of cuisines represented in multicultural Singapore
- Patisserie with a grab-and-go option
- Two private dining rooms, Newton and Katong, seating 12 and 14 guests respectively
- A destination cocktail bar in Devonshire House designed by Tom Dixon
- Dedicated wellbeing floor - 18.5 metre infinity pool, treatment rooms, relaxation pods, 24hr high performance gym, mindfulness studio, saunas, steam rooms, and lounge with nutritional menu curated by an in-house nutritionist
- Landscaped Public Plaza with luxury retail shops
- 10 meeting venues including the most technologically advanced ballroom in the City of London, the Pacific Ballroom, accommodating up to 400 guests