Lindsay Wolff Logsdon
Promoted Chief Culture Officer
At LOGE Camps, USA
In this role, Lindsay will build the LOGE brand internally through the crew member experience and people program oversight, and externally through the company's brand marketing and communications efforts. She drives brand fidelity throughout all touchpoints of the LOGE experience, including creative, design, and copy, brand programming, and overall guest services. Lindsay, who joined the company in January 2019, will also serve on the LOGE leadership team, where she'll help to create LOGE's overall growth strategy and product development efforts.
Lindsay Wolff Logsdon, Chief Culture Officer at LOGE
- In October 2007, Portland Monthly chose both of Lindsay's current & former companies as two of the 12 Hottest Companies to work for in Portland, Oregon (Ziba Design and XPLANE).
- In 2013, Lindsay co-founded a professional organization to advance and advocate for company culture as a key business driver. Culture LabX has active city chapters across North America.
- Prior to working with LOGE, Lindsay served as a Director of Brand Culture Strategy with Liquid Agency, where she helped clients support their brands through an enhanced employee experience. Clients include: Walmart, GE, Hitachi, Entertainment Partners, Silicon Valley Bank
- She has spoken as an expert on company culture at several regional and national events, including: General Assembly, The Bold Italic, eBay Tech Tuesday, SXSW, the US Employee Engagement Awards and for Forbes online.
- For the past 4 years, Lindsay has been listed by Inspiring Workplaces as one of the Top 100 Global Employee Engagement Influencers.