Promoted Director of Operations
At LOGE Camps, USA
At the broader company level, Ian, who joined the company in May 2019, sits on the LOGE leadership team and plays a key role in LOGE's growth strategy, product development, and experience design process. He also oversees revenue management, product marketing, and IT infrastructure making sure that LOGE shows up as a compelling option at great value for their guests.
Ian McClendon, Director of Operations at LOGE
- Has been awarded HSMAI Best of the Best 2016.
- Recognized by the Los Angeles Concierge Association for excellence in 2017.
- Brought Hotel Colonnade to 4 Diamond status after a 4 year absence of the award.
- Drove Hotel Colonnade to surpass The Hotel Biltmore in Tripadvisor in 2018 and feature in Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards 20 20 hotel in Miami, for three years in a row.
- Supported opening both properties for Pivot Hotels - Hotel Emery and Baker's Cay - which were listed as part of Conde Nast Traveler's top 20 hotel openings across the world.