HVS Chicago Hotel Investment Summit
The Langham Chicago
Chicago - IL,
The greater Chicago market has experienced a period of economic strength in commercial real estate, evidenced by the number of cranes that line our skyline. Chicago benefits from its superior access and central location in the United States. The city's hotel market has been bolstered since the recession with record growth in supply and demand, with a diverse demand base that is strong in leisure, corporate, and convention business.
As a result, the market continued to grow in 2017, and the hotel landscape has emerged with innovative products and first-of-its-kind brands. Moving into 2018, we explore what is in store for Chicagoland's hotel performance, with many data points indicating we have reached a peak
Stay in the know and join Stacey Nadolny, MAI and her team as they share their ample market intelligence and facilitate conversations with local experts to share market perspectives and expectations at our breakfast event.
- Regional Hotel Investors
- Hotel Chain Executives
- Bankers, Lenders, and Investment Fund Representatives
- Hospitality Real Estate Developers
- Hotel and Tourism Industry Entrepreneurs
- Public and Private Hotel, Tourism, and Convention Agencies
- Individuals and Companies Seeking Investors for Proposed Hotel and/or Tourism Projects
- To receive first-hand information about projects and market conditions.
- To obtain a comprehensive understanding of business opportunities in the region.
- To communicate and network directly with major market players, including investors, developers, hotel operators and franchisers, and other key players in hotel and tourism projects.
HVS Chicago Hotel Investment Summit is organized by HVS.
Phone: +1 419 367-3879