Travel & Hospitality Leaders Forum
Fairmont Le Montreux Palace
Join the network of the Travel & Hospitality Leaders Forum* – Marketing and Branding Leaders, Technology and Digital Director and Heads of Customer Experience from leading organisations in the travel and hospitality industry. Unite and actively collaborate with the travel and hospitality professionals driving innovation in their sectors.Attendees will benefit from visionary keynote presentations, real-life case studies and interactive sessions at theTravel & Hospitality Leaders Forum taking place at the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace Montreux on 18-19 June, 2018.
- Distribution Universe – Optimising global distribution channels to effectively reach audiences, form fruitful partnerships and grow direct profits
- Digital Marketing Jigsaw – Seizing the opportunities of the digital revolution to bring brands closer to customers, encourage engagement and win over sophisticated audiences
- Time to Read Minds – Meticulously identifying customers' preferences in the age of hyper-personalisation to create compelling experiences, get competitive differentiation and build trust
- Digital Revenues – Leveraging innovations to tackle new consumption models, build unique value propositions and turn empowered customers into devoted fans
- Innovation Rollercoaster – Driving steady innovation through selecting the most relevant upgrades that secure benefits for all stakeholders and prioritise corporate objectives
- Data-Driven Highway – Getting smart about data science to get under the customers' skin and speed-up the creation of personalized offerings to enhance loyalty
Travel & Hospitality Leaders Forum is organized by marcus evans Ltd.
Digital Media & PR Executive