2020 Boutique Lifestyle Digital Summit
Through an all day conference, you will be engulfed into the world of Boutique Hospitality. Educational elements of this conference will be focused on boutique hotels and the important aspects of the sector. There will be an exclusive platform where all participants will be able to engage and connect with fellow professionals. There will be moments that spark revolutionary ideas and the ground work for the future will take place.
- Boutique Hotels Founders, Owners, C-Suite Executives, Operation and Management Executives, Managers, Sales and Marketing Directors, Portfolio Managers & Investors, Revenue Managers and Decision Makers.
- Suppliers & Vendors Boutique-specialized vendors and suppliers including designers, architects, technology providers, F&B providers, marketing agencies, insurance firms, FF&E suppliers, advisors and others.
- Investment Institutions and Decision Makers Boutique-specialized Investors, Developers, Banks, Financial Institutions and Real Estate Companies.
- Interested Players Travel advisors, boutique experiential business founders and owners (fitness, art, retail, etc), the new generation of our industry (students) and emerging new hoteliers.
- Gain Insights Learn key leadership & investment insider information on the Boutique Hospitality Sector including data, case studies, discussions that answer: how to buy/build/sell a hotel & how to grow/adapt/keep your hotel thriving.
- Engage Be a part of a fully interactive exclusive, digital experience including competitions, trade show halls, Q&A platforms, B2B appointment sessions, customized profiles and more.
- Congregate Make strategic interactions with like-minded professionals through private messaging, town hall meetings, activity feeds, user generated content and more.
- Grow Expand your personal and company brand awareness. Through gaining insights, engaging and congregating, you will be able to grow as an authentic boutique hospitality professional.
2020 Boutique Lifestyle Digital Summit is organized by