The Caribbean Hotel Investment Conference & Operations Summit (CHICOS) is reputed the premier hospitality conference in the region. Having just completed its 10th edition, CHICOS brings together over 300 regional and international investors and operators, as well as the region's leading decision makers. Also participating as attendees or speakers are governmental representatives, opinion leaders, developers, bankers and other lenders, tourism officials, investment funds, hotel brand executives, individuals/companies seeking investors for their tourism projects, franchise and operations companies, public and private institutions, consultants, advisors and architects and designers. Attendees network and discuss the region's markets and possibilities, while analyzing the most important trends that can impact their investment decisions.
CHICOS is tasked with showcasing the varying destinations and spectacular hotels throughout the Caribbean.
CHICOS 2019 donated a financial contribution towards hurricane relief efforts through the Rotary Foundation.
Who Should Attend?
- Real Estate Developers
- Financial Advisors
- Investment Bankers
- Investment Fund Representatives
- Real Estate and Financial Intermediaries
- Architects, Designers and Planners
- Legal Advisors and Specialist Consultants
- Hotel Chain and Management Company Executives
- Hotel and Tourism Industry Entrepreneurs
- Government Agencies (Tourism, Planning and Investment)
- Public and Private Hotel, Tourism, and Convention Agencies
- Hotel Associations
This event is organized by HVS
For more information please contact Nicole Roantree
Hilton La Romana, an All-Inclusive Adult Only Resort