John Q. Hammons’ New Embassy Suites® – Loveland Hotel, Spa & Conference Center’s Pre-Opening Executive Team Announced
LOVELAND, Colo. & SPRINGFIELD, Mo | With five months until the highly anticipated debut of John Q. Hammons'eight-story, 263-suiteEmbassy Suites®--Loveland Hotel, Spa & Conference Center(
Expected to drive pre-opening sales from among associations, corporations, community and university influencers, the Embassy Suites--Loveland Hotel, Spa & Conference Center executive team members include(photos available):
- General Manager: Tom Dwyer:A 20-year veteran with John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts, Dwyer's experience spans full-service brands, including Marriott, Embassy Suites Hotels and Renaissance in Iowa, Nebraska and Texas. Reflecting Dwyer's attention to high quality service consistent with the John Q. Hammons brand standards, all three hotels are AAA Four Diamond Award winners. Dwyer is the recipient of numerous accolades, including the"Paul Harris Fellow Award"and several"Spirit to Serve"and"Leadership Excellence"awards from Marriott International.
- Director of Sales: J. Scott Holm, CMP:Holm joins John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts with 18 years'experience in the hospitality industry. Holm most recently served as the general manager of the new Clarion Hotel & Conference Center in Greeley, Colo. Prior to that position, he was the director of sales & marketing for The Stanley Hotel, a historic, luxury property. Holm, a Florida native, has worked for the Belleview Biltmore Resort & Country Club and as the director of sales & marketing for Sea Wake Resort, both near Clearwater Beach, Fla.
- Senior Sales Manager Ann Marie Cole:With 20 years of hotel management and sales experience, Cole's primary sales focus is the association market. She joins the Loveland property from the company's Hilton Fort Collins in Colorado, where she was director of sales. Prior, she was director of sales at the Crowne Plaza Denver International Airport (formerly the Holiday Inn), where she achieved consistent personal top performance recognition, including the John Q. Hammons"Sales Team of the Year"award.
- Sales Manager Gwen Lavenue:With a focus on corporate and government accounts along with the tour and travel market, Lavenue joins John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts from the Sheraton Denver (formerly the Adam's Mark), where she held the positions of corporate sales manager and business travel sales manager in charge of global corporate accounts. Lavenue is well acquainted with the Northern Colorado markets from her previous sales and marketing assignments at the Renaissance Boulder Suites at Flatiron in Broomfield, Colo., and The Westin Westminster Hotel.
- Director of Catering Lou Ann Hoehne:Joining the Loveland property from John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts'Hilton Fort Collins, as director of catering, Hoehne has more than 15 years'experience in hotel operations, administration and sales.
The Embassy Suites--Loveland Hotel, Spa & Conference Center will reside on 20 acres of land on the northeast quadrant of I-25 and US-34 with convenient access to the Colorado cities of Greeley, Fort Collins, Estes Park, Windsor, Longmont, Boulder and Denver and also to Cheyenne, Wyo. In addition, the development will be strategically located near a new 1 million-square-foot, 60-acre shopping center developed by Loveland-based McWhinney Enterprises. John Q. Hammons'upscale facilities will be next to the Fort Collins-Loveland Airport and located near several of Northern Colorado's largest economic drivers, including nearby Hewlett-Packard, Agilent Technologies, Wal-Mart Distribution Center, Hach Company, and one of Anheuser-Busch's breweries. The facilities will be just 10 miles from Colorado State University, which has about 24,700 resident instruction students.
About The Ranch
Comprised of 375,000 square feet of flexible event space, The Ranch in Larimer County, Colo., features multiple venues, including the Budweiser Events Center. As Northern Colorado's premier entertainment destination and agricultural showcase venue, Phase I of The Ranch spans 150 of the complex's 243 acres for hosting a variety of events spanning sports, music, trade shows, fairs and festivals. Situated in one of the fastest growing areas in the country directly adjacent to I-25, just north of Highway 34 in Loveland, The Ranch has a reputation for drawing significant, high-traffic acts to this popular complex that opened in 2003. For more information, go to www.larimer.org/theranch.
Making a Reservation
For more information or to book a group function prior to the opening of the Embassy Suites--Loveland Hotel, Spa & Conference Center, contact (970) 593-6200, fax (970) 593-6202, email:firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.embassysuitesloveland.com. The hotel also can be booked under the following GDS codes: Amadeus DEN079, Apollo/Galileo 89068, and Sabre/Worldspan 34919.
To be built with the signature atrium style of John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts, the Embassy Suites─Loveland will boast an architectural style that complements the design of the adjoining conference center. The hotel's décor will emit a contemporary flair that invites guests to enjoy the exceptional appointments and outstanding customer service that define the John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts and the Embassy Suites Hotels brand. The hotel will offer a variety of amenities for both business and leisure travelers and will be beautifully decorated to make guests feel at home. Each guest suite will feature a private bedroom and spacious living room, that will be equipped with two LCD televisions, refrigerator, wet bar, microwave oven, coffee maker, two telephones with data ports, high-speed Internet access, spacious work desk and in-room safe boxes. Guests may enjoy a luxurious open atrium with a water feature. The hotel will offer room service, same-day dry cleaning, and daily cooked-to-order breakfast and two hour manager's reception. Other features will include a fitness center, indoor pool, sundeck, and therapeutic spa treatments at the full-service Spa Botanica, John Q. Hammons'signature spa.
Hotels & Resorts is the nation's leading independent builder, developer, owner and manager of upscale, full-service hotels, resorts and suites, including: Embassy Suites Hotels, Renaissance, Marriott, Radisson, Residence Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Holiday Inn and Courtyard by Marriott brands. With 79 hotels strategically located near demand generators, such as state capitals, universities, airports, corporate headquarters or office parks in secondary and tertiary markets, John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts' properties are dominant in their markets. Over the course of his impressive 50-year career in the hotel business, Mr. John Q. Hammons has developed 205 hotels. For more information about John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts, please visit the company's Web site at www.jqhhotels.com.