Preferred Hotel Group Focuses on Sales and Regional Leadership with Six New Appointments
The six strategic new hires include:
- Bruno Chiaruttini, Area Managing Director, Continental Europe: Bruno is based in the Barcelona office as Area Managing Director for Continental Europe. Well-respected amongst fellow hoteliers, Bruno has spent most of his career in hotel sales and marketing positions including Intercontinental Hotel Group, Le Meridien, and most recently, Majestic Hotels.
- Jonathan Newbury, Regional Director and Vice President of Brand Development, Central America: Jonathan is based in the Chicago office as Regional Director for Central America and Vice President of Brand Development. He brings with him over 15 years’ experience in the hotel sector, with previous roles at Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Original Holiday, APS Select, Hilton International and Thistle Hotels.
- Daniel Reid, Director of Global Sales, U.K.: Daniel is based in the London office as Director of Global Sales for the U.K. His career began with FMCG sales with Coca-Cola, Reed Elsevier and Scottish & Newcastle before moving onto hospitality sales with Thistle Hotels and St. James’s Hotel & Club (a member of Preferred Boutique™). Daniel’s most recent role in the hotel sector was with Profile Marketing.
- Keisuke Kishi, Director of Global Sales, Japan: Kishi-san is based in the Tokyo office as Director of Global Sales for Japan, bringing with him a strong senior sales background in Japanese luxury hotels. Starting his career with Hilton, Kishi-san moved to the Park Hyatt Tokyo and later held the position of Assistant Director of Sales at the Mandarin Oriental Tokyo, prior to joining the team at Preferred Hotel Group.
- Anna Jones, Director of Global Sales - Northern California: Anna is based in San Jose as Director of Global Sales for Northern California. Previous roles include Director of Sales for Hyatt Regency Monterey and later for The Lodge at Pebble Beach (a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts™).
- Jason Schellenberg, Director of Leisure Sales, Europe: Jason is based in the London office as Director of Leisure Sales for Europe. His background includes the role of Senior Sales Manager at the Old Course Hotel, St. Andrew’s (Scotland), and experience in the leisure, and meetings and incentive, agency markets. Jason is an expert in the golf leisure market, and was previously Golf Sales & Marketing Manager at MacDonald Hotels & Resorts.
Preferred Hotel Group is proud to be a global leader in the hospitality industry, delivering high-performance sales, marketing and technology solutions to more than 700 independent hotels and resorts in over 75 countries.