TRAVELCLICK® and Its Customers Win 18 W3 Awards for Creative Excellence in 2010 Website Design Competition
Hotel Success Rooted in Designs that Focus on Consumer Experience
TRAVELCLICK® customers were honored with 18 awards for website design excellence in the 2010 W3 Awards competition, honoring creative excellence on the web, and recognizing the creative and marketing professionals behind the award-winning sites, videos, and marketing programs. The W3 Awards are sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of Visual Arts (IAVA), an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a "Who's Who" of acclaimed media, interactive, advertising, and marketing firms.
Along with the 36 Levels Above The Rocks site, TRAVELCLICK-designed sites receiving awards include:
• Andara Phuket Resort (www.andaraphuket.com)
• Casa Camper Hotels (www.casacamper.com)
• Chateau Bromont Resort Hotels (www.chateaubromont.com)
• El Questro Wilderness Park (www.elquestro.com.au)
• Essex Inn (www.essexinn.com)
• Eureka Casino Hotel (www.eurekamesquite.com)
• Event Hotels (www.sleepandmeet.com)
• Grand Villa Argentina (www.gva.hr)
• Hotel BLOOM! (www.hotelbloom.com)
• Hotel Derek (www.hotelderek.com)
• Hotel Duval (www.hotelduval.com)
• Jupiter Hotel (www.jupiterhotel.com)
• Lancemore Hotels (www.lancemore.com.au )
• Manhattan Club (www.manhattanclub.com)
• Myconian Collection (www.myconiancollection.gr)
• Paresa Resorts (www.paresaresorts.com)
• Scent Hotel (www.thescenthotel.com)
TRAVELCLICK's website design services are a key part of its Digital Agency, providing a complete suite of online marketing services and solutions that enable hotels to outsource their ecommerce departments. With Digital Agency, hotels have a one-stop resource for managing all electronic channels; planning and executing personalized, powerful digital marketing campaigns; increasing online visibility; and ultimately, booking more direct business on the web. Along with website design, Digital Agency solutions include content management, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, social marketing optimization, and integration with the award-winning web booking engine iStay®, as well as the industry's most complete-and measurable-travel agent media products.
About TravelClick, an Amadeus Company
TravelClick offers innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions for hotels around the globe to maximize revenue. TravelClick enables over 38,000 hoteliers to drive better business decisions and know, acquire, convert and retain guests. The Company"s interconnected suite of solutions includes Business Intelligence, Reservations & Booking Engine, Media, Web & Video and Guest Management. As a trusted hotel partner with more than 30 years of industry experience, TravelClick operates in 176 countries, with local experts in 39 countries and 14 offices in New York, Atlanta, Bucharest, Chicago, Barcelona, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Myrtle Beach, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore. Additionally, the Company fosters more than 600 travel-focused partnerships for hotels to leverage. Follow TravelClick on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.